Sunday, November 22, 2015

Soundtrack Sundays: Rage and Serenity (X-men: First Class)




It's Soundtrack Sunday again! The day where I post awesome music to write to or just listen to for pleasure if you're a fellow soundtrack junkie. I was going to post a track from the Mockingjay Part 2 score (See my review here!), but since it's not coming out till tomorrow, I'm stuck. So I'm going to post another one of my favorite tracks that I was listening to while writing Subsapien Hybrid. 

This piece is very emotional and has made me cry so many times. It was a piece of subtle triumph when Magneto finally conquered his ability always fueled by rage into something fueled by positive emotions. It's a powerful piece full of pensive strings and heartfelt violin that build in to such an amazing finish with mello electric guitar and a full orchestra. It blows me away. You can listen to more epic music in my Soundtrack Sundays YouTube playlist.


Have you heard this piece before? What do you think of it? Have you seen the Hunger Games: The Mockingjay Part 2?

If you liked this post, come back every Saturday for more writing advice, character interviews, book reviews and more! On Sundays I have Soundtrack Sundays where I post a new score piece, Tuesdays are Tea Tuesdays with tea reviews, Wednesdays I have Wonderful Word Wednesdays where I post a new vocabulary word, and Fridays are Fan Fridays where I post tags and other goodies. To help support my dream to be an author follow this blog, like me on Facebook, watch me on deviantART, and follow me on Pinterest and Twitter. If you want to know more about my books check out them out here. Thank you! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment