Friday, October 9, 2015

The Get to Know Me Tag!




I know this is the day I normally put up my Beautiful People post, but unfortunately Paper Fury doesn't have it up yet so you all are getting a tag instead. XD I'll put it up on the 23rd hopefully.

Anyway ...

I've been meaning to do this tag since like April when I saw it on Super Swankified. It looks so fun and now I'm finally getting around to it! Here we go!


Vital Stats -
Name: Victoria Grace Howell
Nicknames: Tori
Birthday: April 6
Place of birth: Burlington, North Carolina
Star sign: Aries. It fits me too.
Occupation: Writer and Freelance Editor

I do a lot this.
Appearance -
Hair colour: Blonde
Hair length: Long-ish
Eye colour: Blue
Best feature: Uhhhh I'm told I have a nice back?
Braces: Nope. Never had them. Straight teeth.
Piercings: I have my ears pierced. My first hole, my second hole, and a cartilage piercing on my right ear.
Tattoos: Nope. I may or may not get one.
Righty or lefty: LEFTIES FOR THE WIN!

Ces moi, but my hair is up.
Firsts -
First best friend: Eva Hall I think. I met her at church.
Award: Oh gosh ... Probably the first time I won Superior in Piano Festival when I was around eight.
Sport: Fencing.
Real holiday: Easter. I was born right around then.
Concert: I'd been to a lot of piano concerts, but my first actual big stadium one was Celtic Women.


Favourites -
Film: It's a toss up between the Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers or the Hunger Games: Catching Fire.
TV show: Avatar: The Last Airbender.
Colour: Blue.
Song: Fireflies by Owl City
Restaurant: I really love food so this is hard ... Fast food probably Pollo Tropical. Sit down American dinner food: Panera Bread. Sit down foreign food either Panang's or Les Madelines.
Shop: Hot Topic, Hmart, and Niko Niko.
Book: My current favorite is Singularity by Steven James.
Magazine: I don't read magazines often ... I used to like National Geographic a lot.
Shoes: Boots. Boots. Boots. The higher the better preferably leather.

This line makes me laugh every time.
Currently... 
Feeling: Apprehensive.
Single or taken: Single.
Eating: Pumpkin seeds and cider.
Listening to: Epic soundtrack music.
Thinking about: Writing Red Hood.
Watching: Broadchurch.
Wearing: Jeans and a t-shirt.


Future -
Want children: Probably.
Want to be married: Yep.
Careers in mind: Published author.
Where do you want to live: I like my location, but I wouldn't mind traveling to various foreign countries.

Me in Paris.

Do you believe in...
God: Yes, I'm a Protestant Christian.
Miracles: Mm-hm.
Love at first sight: Sure.
Ghosts: Eh.
Aliens: I think they're possible.
Soul mates: Yep.
Heaven: Uh-huh. Comes with being a Christian.
Hell: This too.
Kissing on the first date: Ick no.
Yourself: Uhhhhh. Kinda?

I Hereby Tag - 

1.) Sarah Letorneau @ Sara Letorneau's Official Website and Blog

2.) +Liz Brooks @ Out of Coffee Out of Mind

3.) Tracey Dyck @ Adventure Awaits

4.) Katie Grace @ A Writer's Faith

5.) Jaime @ The Dancing Lawn

Do we have anything in common? What are some of your answers to these questions? Have you done this tag before? Post a link below!

You may also like:
30 Things You Might Not Have Known About Me
.
If you liked this post, come back every Saturday for more writing advice, character interviews, book reviews and more! On Sundays I have Soundtrack Sundays where I post a new score piece, Tuesdays are Tea Tuesdays with tea reviews, Wednesdays I have Wonderful Word Wednesdays where I post a new vocabulary word, and Fridays are Fan Fridays where I post tags and other goodies. To help support my dream to be an author follow this blog, like me on Facebook, watch me on deviantART, and follow me on Pinterest and Twitter. If you want to know more about my books check out them out here. Thank you! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment