Sunday, December 7, 2014

Soundtrack Sunday: Winter Dance




It's Soundtrack Sunday again! The day where I post awesome music to write to or just listen to for pleasure if you're a fellow soundtrack junkie. This is another track from the Pan teaser trailer. I obsessed over it a little bit. ^ ^' Apparently the trailer is composed of four different tracks. 

One of them I posted last week and here is another one. I love this one because of the mysterious and simplistic music box and vocals then harp and strings add in, but it still keeps that magical tone. It reminds me of fairies or snow or something child-like or possibly something creepy. It's a really unusual piece so I thought I'd share. ^ ^ For more awesome tracks check out my Soundtrack Sundays YouTube playlist!


Have you heard this piece before? What do you think of it? Are you planning to see Pan?

If you liked this post, come back every Saturday for more writing advice, character interviews, book reviews and more! On Sundays I have Soundtrack Sundays where I post a new score piece, Tuesdays are Tea Tuesdays with tea reviews, Wednesdays I have Wonderful Word Wednesdays where I post a new vocabulary word, and Fridays are Fan Fridays where I post tags and other goodies. To help support my dream to be an author follow this blog, like me on Facebook, watch me on deviantART, and follow me on Pinterest and Twitter. If you want to know more about my books check out them out here. Thank you! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment