Sunday, October 26, 2014

Soundtrack Sunday: Sky Dream (Avengers: Age of Ultron)




It's Soundtrack Sunday again and I have an awesome track for this week! Any geek who is anybody knows the Avengers: Age of Ultron trailer is out. I'm so excited! But what floored me the most was the absolutely fantastic music in the trailer. They combined "I've Got No Strings" with the following epic piece to make a haunting tone. 

Unfortunately I can't find an official track with the two combined (If anyone finds it, please let me know!), but this track is pretty epic on its own. It's a very emotional piece with pensive piano to start then it builds into full orchestra finish. This is perfect for a triumphant scene or a battle scene while writing your story. Check it out! For more awesome tracks check out my Soundtrack Sundays YouTube playlist!



Have you heard this piece before? What do you think of it? Have you seen the Avengers?

If you liked this post, come back every Saturday for more writing advice, character interviews, book reviews and more! On Sundays I have Soundtrack Sundays where I post a new score piece, Tuesdays are Tea Tuesdays with tea reviews, Wednesdays I have Wonderful Word Wednesdays where I post a new vocabulary word, and Fridays are Fan Fridays where I post tags and other goodies. To help support my dream to be an author follow this blog, like me on Facebook, watch me on deviantART, and follow me on Pinterest and Twitter. If you want to know more about my books check out them out here. Thank you! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment