Sunday, February 16, 2014

Soundtrack Sunday: Transformation (Brother Bear)




It's Soundtrack Sundays again! I listened to some really cool Disney music with no English lyrics and you know what? The scores are pretty awesome. I found this one piece from Brother Bear I absolutely love. The lyrics are in Inuit and sung by the Bulgarian Women's Choir. I have the English translation of the lyrics posted below. They're gorgeous and I hear them with a Christian spin. I hope you enjoy this piece as much as I do. ^ ^ You can listen to more movie scores in my Soundtrack Sundays YouTube playlist.

Come with me, I'll take you now
To a place that you fear
For no reason why
Your heart has turned away from me
And I will make you understand

Everything will become clear to you
When you see things through
another's eyes
Everything will become clear to you
Whatever's meant for you, you will find

Come with me, I'll take you there
To a place where you'll see
Everything you need to be the one
you need to be
And all of those things that you feared
Will disappear from you in time

Everything will become clear to you
When you see things through
another's eyes
Everything will become clear to you
Whatever's meant for you, you will find



Have you heard this piece before? What do you think of it? Have you seen Brother Bear?

If you liked this post, come back every Saturday for more writing advice, character interviews, book reviews and more! On Sundays I have Soundtrack Sundays where I post a new score piece, Tuesdays are Tea Tuesdays with tea reviews, Wednesdays I have Wonderful Word Wednesdays where I post a new vocabulary word, and Fridays are Fan Fridays where I post tags and other goodies. To help support my dream to be an author follow this blog, like me on Facebook, watch me on deviantART, and follow me on Pinterest and Twitter. If you want to know more about my books check out them out here. Thank you! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment