Sunday, February 9, 2014

Soundtrack Sunday: Star Crossed (The Host)




Though I normally do this on my Facebook page. I've decided to do Soundtrack Sundays and Wonderful Word Wednesdays for you all on here too. In case you don't have a Facebook or just prefer blogs. Soundtrack Sundays is where I post a new movie score track to my Soundtrack Sundays YouTube playlist for your listening pleasure and Wonderful Word Wednesdays is where I post a new cool vocabulary word.

So here we go ...

For Soundtrack Sundays I have a track from the Host. Though I'm not a Twilight fan I really enjoyed this film. I'd like to read the book sometime. Anyway ... this piece is a romantic with sweet little plucks of a guitar throughout. I've been listening to it all week lol. I hope you all enjoy it.  Check out other Soundtrack Sundays tracks in the Soundtracks Sundays playlist on my YouTube channel.


Have you heard this soundtrack piece before? What do you think of it? Have you seen the Host?

If you liked this post, come back every Saturday for more writing advice, character interviews, book reviews and more! On Sundays I have Soundtrack Sundays where I post a new score piece, Tuesdays are Tea Tuesdays with tea reviews, Wednesdays I have Wonderful Word Wednesdays where I post a new vocabulary word, and Fridays are Fan Fridays where I post tags and other goodies. To help support my dream to be an author follow this blog, like me on Facebook, watch me on deviantART, and follow me on Pinterest and Twitter. If you want to know more about my books check out them out here. Thank you! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment